Dear Valued Patient,
Here at Edison Spine Center we have been closely monitoring the rapidly evolving developments relating to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. Our highest priority is the health and well-being of our Patients and Staff and want to let you know the precautions we are taking at this time.
- First, we are responding to the most updated reports from the CDC and from state and local government agencies.
- We have significantly increased the frequency of cleaning all of our facilities, with particular attention to patient check-in tablets, counter tops, exam chairs, bathroom facilities, door handles, seat arms and all points of common contact.
- We have increased signage around our facilities and are screening patients upon arrival for risk factors.
- We are asking our staff to please stay home if they have a cough, cold or fever of any kind, or if they think that they may have been exposed to the virus.
- We are asking patients if they have a significant cough, cold and particularly a fever and/or have recently traveled to China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Italy, or Iran, or they have been exposed to someone potentially infected with the Coronavirus, please contact their primary care physician or contact their local emergency room (if they do not have a primary care physician) for evaluation instead of scheduling an appointment at our office.
At ESC, we are always committed to keeping our facilities as clean and sanitary as possible.
Some helpful reminders for all of us:
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly and always before eating or drinking. Wash for at least 20 seconds with soap and water, and use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer to kill germs.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth, and face with unwashed hands.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or into a tissue. If you use a tissue, dispose of it in the trash immediately.
- If you have cold and flu symptoms, or are not feeling well, please stay home.
We are committed to the highest standards of care and creating a safe space for you and your family to receive the treatment. We will continue to monitor this developing situation closely and comply with recommendations and instructions from our local and state health departments.
Edison Spine Center